Gameface

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of Gameface on Boulderfist US.

2 posters

Revange -lvl.80 demo&destro lock

Revange
    Revange

Revange -lvl.80 demo&destro lock Empty Revange -lvl.80 demo&destro lock

Post  Revange Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:20 pm

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Revange

Previous Raiding Experience: Did not do much raiding but lots of PVP and storyline stuff until Wotlk came out. Have pretty much farmed most of the raids/ and heroic dungeons and do my best to finish them before the weekly tuesday reset.

err i didn't know how this stat portion work for raiding experience but i have the achievements for most fights but the hardest like maly under 6 minutes and 3 drakes

Relevant Previous Guilds And Why You Left Or Were Removed:

Born Loser: guild disbanded
    Hells Heroes: the guild set no times for raids or organized anything for that matter.

Your Real Life Statistics: (ie, what your name is, where youre from, what you do, etc)
    Godfrey is my name Im 30 (arrgg) Im from northern california, im a nursing student who was a flight attendant and a big gamer (who works out 3 times a week) =)

Available Play times:

Monday: 6pm - midnight
    Tuesday: all day
    Wednesday: 6pm -midnight
    Thursday: all day
    Friday: 6pm -midnight
    Saturday: midnight (i have work)
    Sunday: midnight (i have work)

Do you think you can handle stressful periods of raiding in a calm effective manner? In other words, when we are facing difficult progression will you tough it out till it gets done, or do you not think you can handle that?
    I am the patient type. I do my best to be as helpful in a group as possible. Locks are good at that. If for some reason we fail at something I dont get uppity about it and look at the more positive side. This does not mean that i don't know what im doing, i can pull my own weight and play my character very well and pick up instructions and gameplay like a pro. Two of your members Bonecall and Sweetlassie will vouch for me. I am a hardworking genius. . . . or at least i work at it.

What You Feel You Can Or Will Bring To Gameface:
    I believe that a good player is reflected by a good guild. I am looking for a good guild that i can be proud of. I do not presume to think that i know everything to know about wow but two of the best wow players that i played and chatted with said that this guild can help me be better, stronger and love the game even more by playing well with other bad asses. Im not a bad ass yet but I would like to be and im helpful, smart, respectful and charming to boot. Don't underestimate me, i love to prove people how extraordinary i can be.
    Anonymous
    Bone cal

Revange -lvl.80 demo&destro lock Empty Re: Revange -lvl.80 demo&destro lock

Post  Bone cal Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:51 am

Revange was one of my first raiders in born loser. He listens and he tries really hard. The only thing really holding him back is his gear but other than that he would work great here.
    Revange
    Revange

Post  Revange Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:03 am

My gear is not thaaaat bad. Otherwise i wouldnt have 2.5k sp.
    Roflcopter
    Roflcopter
    Admin

Post  Roflcopter Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:46 am

Your gear is fine, my question is: what kind of dps do you pull?
    Revange
    Revange

Post  Revange Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:11 am

admittedly I never added MODs to show my dps. But the recent vault 25 had me at 2.8k dps. Also Typically on a 25 man naxx im usually 3 or 4 on Overall damage done. The trinkets and other enchantmentts that i have almost always has me increase my sp to 3.4k since the periodic damages always initiate the bonus sp. What better way to see this for yourselves than to invite me to one of your raids. If i am on ask me =) I would love run with u guys- member or not.
    Roflcopter
    Roflcopter
    Admin

Post  Roflcopter Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:13 am

next time we do malygos, or are short on people, i will toss you an invite to test you out. our raid times are on the site, whisper me on said days.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:43 am