Gameface

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of Gameface on Boulderfist US.

Moonkin4Hire

Anonymous
    Druox

Moonkin4Hire Empty Moonkin4Hire

Post  Druox Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:16 am

In Game Name (Your Mains): Druox
    RL name: Brandon
    Level: 80
    Class: Druid
    Main Spec: Moonkin

Armory Link:
    Previous Raiding Experience:

MC
    AQ20
    ZG

(stoped playing for a bit)

Wrath:

Naxx: 10/25 (Never Full Clear)
    OS; 10/25 (all Drakes dead)

Relevant Previous Guilds And Why You Left Or Were Removed:

Been in alot of little new guilds here and there but never full timer really was back in Pre BC and BC
    in guild Darkfriends left cuz they gave me and my brothers a ruff time when a dear friend died and
    we dident want to raid.

Your Real Life Statistics: (ie, what your name is, where youre from, what you do, etc)
    Im Brandon i live in Moscow ID and have a waife and a 2 (soon 3) year old and 1 on the way. I
    work for St Jhon Hardware we sell Farming Equip

Available Play times:

Monday: 6pm-1030pm
    Tuesday: 6pm-1030pm
    Wednesday: 6pm-1030pm
    Thursday: 6pm-1030pm
    Friday: 6pm-when I crash
    Saturday: when I get Up- when I Crash
    Sunday: when Im up-1030pm

Do you think you can handle stressful periods of raiding in a calm effective manner? In other words, when we are facing difficult progression will you tough it out till it gets done, or do you not think you can handle that?
    I like raiding, its fun dead or alive I dont get mad its just a game and eh we will down it when we down it lol

What You Feel You Can Or Will Bring To Gameface: I like to joke, ALOT! so hope i can make ya laugh and hope i can raid down some DPS for ur raids. And Duel Spec drops Ill Be Moon / Resto if that helps
    Roflcopter
    Roflcopter
    Admin

Moonkin4Hire Empty Re: Moonkin4Hire

Post  Roflcopter Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 am

At this moment we are not looking for boomkins, thank you for your interest though, keep a look out on our recruitment post on BF forums for future recruitment!

Good luck.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:10 am