Gameface

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of Gameface on Boulderfist US.

dk app from deathfreeze

Anonymous
    clinthel

dk app from deathfreeze Empty dk app from deathfreeze

Post  clinthel Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:01 am

In Game Name (Your Mains): deathfreeze
    RL name: bryan
    Level: 80
    Class: deathknight
    Main Spec: unholy dps/ i can rspec to tank as well if needed

Armory Link:

Previous Raiding Experience:

Vanilla:
    TBC;
    SSC 6/6
    TK 4/4
    HYJAL 5/5
    BT 9/9
    Sunwell: 1/6 (pre 3.0) 3/6 after 3.0

Wrath:

Naxx: 15/15 naxx heroic 15/15
    OS; 2 drakes, not 3
    Malygos

Relevant Previous Guilds And Why You Left Or Were Removed: Well i started out in legacy of the horde guild about 4 years ago pre bc was in them for awhile then went into fubar and was raiding aq20 aq40 and some of naxx. Then bc came out i solo played till 70 then joined artifice and was in there guild till about 3 mnths ago due to family issues, i came back to find out they had filled all spots, so i have been playing solo till i joined fragment, which is a layed back guild who only raids once a week which is not enough for me.... thats where i stand at this point.

Artifice: exogen circumstance (lol jk, but its a good filler!!!, pls dont use it <,<)
    Severance: exogen circumstance

Your Real Life Statistics: my name is bryan im 30 years old i live in oregon and i am a stay at home dad of 2 boys cause i have medical issue's (to many to list) lol anyway i play to keep my day full along with my braty boys my wife hates the game but makes exceptions for raiding times....

Available Play times: there is no limit to my play times but if there is a raid ill be there

Monday: 0000-0000
    Tuesday: 0000-0000
    Wednesday: 0000-0000
    Thursday: 0000-0000
    Friday: 0000-0000
    Saturday: 0000-0000
    Sunday: 0000-0000

Do you think you can handle stressful periods of raiding in a calm effective manner? In other words, when we are facing difficult progression will you tough it out till it gets done, or do you not think you can handle that?

well for starters i was in artifice so you can imagine i have been in stressfull circumstances and am in it till its done or down so yes i have patience i do have 2 boys 2 and 5 so yes i can handle it... Smile

What You Feel You Can Or Will Bring To Gameface: well you guys have probably seen it all all i can say i can bring is a positive attitude be on time and show up for every raid and trust me i will also put oput the dps you need for raids i also can tank so i dont really have the gear for tanking but i know i can get it so respecing is not a problem for me thx
    Anonymous
    clinthel

dk app from deathfreeze Empty here is my armory link

Post  clinthel Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:05 am

sorry for some reason it didnt work in the app
    Roflcopter
    Roflcopter
    Admin

dk app from deathfreeze Empty Re: dk app from deathfreeze

Post  Roflcopter Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:56 am

Hey clint, i remember you from artifice, you seem to be a solid player, sorry to hear that they filled up while u were MIA, but that stuff does happen; raiding rosters needing to be filled etc.

Hmm the fact that you have no taking gear is a setback, but a minor one. I personally would be willing to give u a shot as i remmeber u and exura and that one other mage to all be fairly dedicated. We can gear you up in mostly 10 man gear fairly quick and the rest would come soon after. However, in the meantime, please spec tank and run naxx pugs to start getting some 25 man gear. Any head start would be appreciated.

My vote is: yes to test your tanking skills out, but the final vote is on fateful, our DK expert. I will talk to him about it and he or i will get back to you.

Thank you for applying to gameface, and good luck.

Sponsored content

dk app from deathfreeze Empty Re: dk app from deathfreeze

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:53 am