Gameface

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of Gameface on Boulderfist US.

3 posters

Resto Duid

Bó

Resto Duid Empty Resto Duid

Post  Bó Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:45 am

In Game Name: Bó
    RL name: Ike
    Level: 80
    Class: Druid
    Main Spec: Tree (just started my Boomie set have 1T-7 and 1T-7.5)

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Bó

Previous Raiding Experience:

Vanilla:
    (Did not know wow existed then... Rofl)

TBC;
    Was a Fully geared tank able to off tank to SCC With mostly the Malorne set and Other off pieces
    Kara Took guild to farming Kara Before Nerf
    ZA time runs with guild Before Nerf
    Also done Grull's n Maag's
    (I hit 70 Three months before the x-pac)

Wrath:

Naxx: 15/15
    OS; 1 drakes, not 3
    Malygos

Relevant Previous Guilds And Why You Left Or Were Removed:
    Only on guild... Dishorderly Konduct I was the former GM. was able to get our rank for raiding rank to 51 Horde side
    I left because I was burnt out with dealing with guild problems and many of my close guildies wanted to go to more hard core raiding guilds.

Your Real Life Statistics: My name is Isaac (Ike), 29 Y.O. I am From Columbia, SC (originally from Maine). I work as a correction officer for a prison only 13 days a month(ie, what your name is, where youre from, what you do, etc)

Available Play times:

Sunday- Thursday: anytime after 6 server time in the evenings (if I am not scheduled that day I am off the entire day but if I am scheduled I work 7-7 East coast time. I bounce on Friday and Saturday at a club)

I am definitely someone who likes a challenge to learn raids and I am very cool under stress. I have lead raids before and I know what it takes to keep one together and to actually be able to do them. As a side note When I hit 80 on the server (three days) there were no healers and I ended up pugging reg Naxx with Gadzilla and we went down each wing to down only one boss... each boss took more wipes than I can count and we were in there for about 7 hours without quiting and I loved every minute of it.

What You Feel You Can Or Will Bring To Gameface: Great attitude. team oriented. and I love having fun (if u have any questions about my heals ask Foupa he knows me)

Last edited by Bó on Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    foupa

Resto Duid Empty Re: Resto Duid

Post  foupa Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:31 pm

Yeah... being guild leader can be stressful. I remember doing raids with you when you were trying to get people into raiding. I can say when I ran raids with him he healed me pretty well or any group we did he'd be the top healer etc. Suppose Rofl and whoever has to comment.
    Bó

Resto Duid Empty Thanks Foupa

Post  Bó Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:28 am

/ embarrassed

lol.. ty for the complement Foup... it was cool doin the less is more titles for 10/25 OS with ya...

see ya in the world!!!
    Roflcopter
    Roflcopter
    Admin

Post  Roflcopter Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:34 am

HMMMM,

your gear is pretty basic, full epics, but basic, so we would have to gear you out in full naxx gear.

I noticed you have a 1325 arena team <,<., but i guess resto druids suck for pvp now.

I do need a resto druid however, and i would be willing to take you on a naxxramas trial run some day to see where you stand with the healing done. That is all i can say for now.

We raid tues, fri, sat from 6 - 10 or 11 server. So if you happen to be on at those times, whisper me or even foupa to tell me that you are available and i will probably take you along for most/a fair portion of the instance.

Thanks for Applying to Gameface, good luck.
    Bó

Resto Duid Empty Sounds Good

Post  Bó Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:01 am

I will be /AFK for the week during your raid times but should be up n runnin by next week.

I will holla at you then

Later

~ike
    Bó

Resto Duid Empty Sorry

Post  Bó Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:31 am

I am truly sorry to say that the raid times will not work with my work schedule. i thought i could get it to work but it seems that they will not give me that time off..

Sry and ty for the consideration

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:41 am