Gameface

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of Gameface on Boulderfist US.

2 posters

Shaman 80 (HEALZ/DPS)

Shamypower
    Shamypower

Shaman 80 (HEALZ/DPS) Empty Shaman 80 (HEALZ/DPS)

Post  Shamypower Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:01 am

In Game Name (Your Mains): Shamynator
    RL name: Ryan
    Level: 80
    Class: Shaman
    Main Spec: Resto have gud gear for Enhance as well

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Shamynator

Previous Raiding Experience:

Vanilla:
    wasn't playing yet Razz

TBC;
    Karazhan
    was PvPer didn't raid much then

Wrath:

Naxx: 15/15
    H Naxx: 6/15
    H OS/OS no drakes

Relevant Previous Guilds And Why You Left Or Were Removed:
    Exceeder: was a guild in Aman'thul, server i came here from and left simply because Aman'thul sux and was conquered over by the alliances.

Your Real Life Statistics: My real name is Ryan, I currently live in S. Korea, I'm 16 so i still go to school... er... and i know mike

Available Play times:

Monday: 3:00-8:00
    Tuesday: 3:00-8:00
    Wednesday: 3:00-8:00
    Thursday: 3:00-8:00
    Friday: 3:00-8:00
    Saturday: 18:00-3:00
    Sunday: 22:00-3:00
    i will be able to play same times mike can pretty much

Do you think you can handle stressful periods of raiding in a calm effective manner? In other words, when we are facing difficult progression will you tough it out till it gets done, or do you not think you can handle that?
    yesh i quiters... i thus i will never quit XP

What You Feel You Can Or Will Bring To Gameface: I will bring sexy heals... but my DPS sux compared to Mike... so i'll just stick with sexy healz Razz i have 1.8k unbuffed plus heals and 350 mp5 while casting... crits are around 20% unbuffed and 6% haste... i enjoy raiding and i like to bring up moral... will do watever it takes Very Happy
    Roflcopter
    Roflcopter
    Admin

Shaman 80 (HEALZ/DPS) Empty Re: Shaman 80 (HEALZ/DPS)

Post  Roflcopter Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:49 pm

"mike?" mike who.

Also, your raid experiance and gear level is not really what we are looking for. If you want to come chillax with ur buddy and maybe do some 10 mans, fine. But other than that, i do not think you will be ready to raid with us at the 25 man level.
    Shamypower
    Shamypower

Post  Shamypower Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:07 pm

lol thanks for the reply but i guess i fergot to mention some things... the only reason i haven't been able to do 25 man nax completely yet is because my guild was never coordinated well... i've pugged h nax enough to do it well though... but if you don't think i'm ready, it kool i'm just looken to start raiding with a guild

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content