Gameface

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of Gameface on Boulderfist US.

3 posters

Test realm

USFBulls
    USFBulls

Test realm Empty Test realm

Post  USFBulls Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Are we going to add a raiding day or something for the test Realm. If we do my vote is for a week day instead of sundays or not expanding the times on Tues. fri. or sat.
    we could also put a poll up to get a quesstimate for the masses to find out if people have another day in them.
    Post a day that you would like to try and put a mostly guild members run together so we can see the Dungeon and not have a ton of different strats and we are not doing the 10 different strats to kill the same boss dance
    Ex - Vashj- hunter kites them around - but wait i thought the warlock had them and hunters are on the sides now
    If this is already posting in the GMOTD - I havent logged on
    Roflcopter
    Roflcopter
    Admin

Test realm Empty Re: Test realm

Post  Roflcopter Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:58 am

Test realm bosses will commence on either fridays or saturdays, or we will do 10 man on sundays, as soon as three drakes go down. This is a higher priority than doing ulduar atm.
    Fateful
    Fateful
    Admin

Post  Fateful Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:03 am

Roflcopter wrote:Test realm bosses will commence on either fridays or saturdays, or we will do 10 man on sundays, as soon as three drakes go down. This is a higher priority than doing ulduar atm.

QFT^ Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:44 pm