Gameface

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of Gameface on Boulderfist US.

3 posters

Warlock 80

Toozday
    Toozday

Warlock 80 Empty Warlock 80

Post  Toozday Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:59 pm

In Game Name (Your Mains): Toozday
    RL name: Josh
    Level: 80
    Class: Warlock
    Main Spec: 0/41/30 pve cookie cutter dps

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Toozday

Previous Raiding Experience:

Vanilla:
    MC, BWL on pally

TBC;
    SSC 6/6
    TK 4/4
    HYJAL 5/5
    BT 9/9
    Sunwell: 1/6
    Was raiding holy Pally on Kalecgos, raided in Inception then Daycare, the Alliance server first in everything guild up to Sunwell. Guild fell apart during Sunwell progression

Wrath:I leveled Ally mage on Kalecgos when WotLK came out played Ally Mage till a few weeks ago. Then transfered from Tich to here on lock to play with some friends.

on Warlock
    Naxx: 9-15 10 man, 15-15 25 man pug
    OS; 25 man pug only
    Malygos none

Relevant Previous Guilds And Why You Left Or Were Removed:Pink Turtlez, haven't raided with them due to early raid times( that's why I am looking for a new guild)

Your Real Life Statistics: Josh, 34(old), own my own company, wife 2 kids
    Available Play times:any day after 6st, can be on earlier almost all days, but 6 st is a for sure time

Do you think you can handle stressful periods of raiding in a calm effective manner? In other words, when we are facing difficult progression will you tough it out till it gets done, or do you not think you can handle that? I can handle anything in a wow raid, would prefer to join a somewhat "mature" guild

What You Feel You Can Or Will Bring To Gameface: I have lots of wow xp, pre-BC, BC, and in Wrath. Just looking for a guild that I can fit into raid schedule. thanks for your time.
    Roflcopter
    Roflcopter
    Admin

Warlock 80 Empty Re: Warlock 80

Post  Roflcopter Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:15 pm

Hmm, your previous raid experaince seems to be fairy decent, your gear at the moment is a little lacking, but as you rerolled i can understand. It wont be an issue to get you in on guild 10 mans and get you some gear before you come to raids, should you join.

Can ask your age?

Also, would you be prepared to go affliction and master its intricacies in a fairly short amount of time? It seems to be the new pew pew spec, and used properly, blows away anything that a destro lock can do.
    Alcha
    Alcha
    Admin

Post  Alcha Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:48 pm

I resent that Roflcopter...
    Considering he's the same spec as I was..lol. And his age is in his post, unless he edited that in after you read it. 34.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:39 am